Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Remote Options Available!
If you have impeccable communication skills, enjoy making outbound phone calls and connecting with new people every day, then this could be the perfect position for you!
In this role, you won’t just fill open positions—you’ll build lasting relationships with job seekers and employers alike, serving as their guide through the interview and hiring process to ensure that they find their best match.
As a recruiter at JFC, you will develop a network of talented professionals within one of our numerous areas of specialty. It isn’t necessary that you have previous experience in any of these areas, or even in recruiting or HR. Instead, you will learn the in’s and out’s of your specialty and JFC’s recruiting methods one step at a time, receiving individual guidance from managers, colleagues, and an experienced mentor along the way.
Entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. No industry experience required!
What it Takes:
- A true passion for working with people—every minute of every day
- A desire to join a fun, family work environment encouraging team bonding activities and fun in the workplace
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Persistence and self-motivation
- An unwavering dedication to provide excellent customer service and support all customers in an ethical manner
- Flexibility to change tasks quickly
- The ability to prioritize tasks and approach each one with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Curiosity, and a little bit of competitiveness
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred (but not required)
What JFC Offers:
- Meaningful work and the chance to positively impact others’ lives
- An entrepreneurial environment encouraging individual input and ideas
- A focus on professional development and employer-paid testing to acquire industry certifications
- Top Performer Club with multiple tiers in which you can earn trips, half-day Fridays in summertime, extra PTO, and more!
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- Employee-run and individualized community service program
- Base salary plus a newly enhanced bonus plan with no cap!
- Profit Sharing
- Equipment and resources in order to work efficiently from home!
Why Work for JFC?
JFC is a family-owned company and has been doing business in Central PA for over 45 years. JFC has been listed in Harrisburg Magazine's Simply the Best list for 14 years, has been on ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing list for 7 years, and named one of the Best Places to work in PA for 10 years!
Where Can You Go to Learn More?
- Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Check out #whyJFC and #JFCdifference
- Watch this video
- Visit our website here!
At this time, JFC's offices are closed to the public and most employees are working partially or fully remote. Our COVID Safety Plan follows recommendations and guidelines from the CDC and OSHA to ensure safety and comfort of all employees who visit our offices.