York, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Direct Hire opportunity for Mechanical Assemblers!!
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 am-3:30 pm, with OT as needed
Pay: $21-$26 per hour, DOE
JFC Skilled Trades is looking for a great Mechanical Assembler for a reputable company in the York area!
This position is responsible for the assembly of major components and most or all sub-assemblies pertaining to such components of blow molding, sheet line and extrusion machinery and auxiliary equipment. THIS IS NOT A PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY POSITION. This position is custom build assembly and requires high mechanical aptitude.
Essential Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Assembles and/or installs major components with their respective sub-assemblies with little or no supervision
- Performs assembly functions involving layouts, positioning of components, maintaining specified tolerances, alignment of drive couplings and pinion gears, roller chain and belt installations and bore-sighting in reference to job assignment
- Assists in start-up, processing, repairs and re-builds.
- Identifies equipment needs, or safety issues pertaining to the operation and condition of the equipment.
- Operates lathes, milling machines, drill presses, saws, surface grinders, and other tools as needed in order to make any repairs to machinery or custom installations
- Operates forklift, as needed, in safe manner.
- Proficient understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in machine or industrial assembly
- A basic understanding of electronics is desirable
- Must be able to read blueprints
For additional information contact, Marcus Glover at 717-755-3100 or email email@example.com