$16 – $19.50 DOE
• Experience running a brake press/CNC/laser or heavy machinery within a metal fabrication environment; programming experience highly preferred.
• Welding experience (MIG/TIG).
• Ability to read blueprints, select proper tooling, and hold parts to within close tolerances.
• Troubleshoot and perform basic mechanical maintenance.
• Familiarity using essential fabrication tools (saws, shears, punches, etc.)
• Good problem-solving skills and attention to quality.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS PREFERRED
• Demonstrated 2-4 years of solid experience.
• Work in conjunction with other fabricators and welders.
• Measurement, mathematical and conversion skills.
• Ability to work overtime when needed.
• Must be able to stand for 10 hours per day and lift at least 50 pounds.
Interviews are taking place immediately. Apply now or call Marcus Glover at 717-755-3100 for a confidential conversation about your job search.
*** There is NO CHARGE to you, our candidate. Our client pays all fees after hire.