Carlisle, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Direct Hire CNC Machinists Needed!
Pay: $17 – $21/hr DOE
Shift: 2nd Shift, 3:00 pm – 1:00 am (Monday – Thursday; Friday Voluntary OT)
- Plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations and machining parameters. Interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Determination of calculating requirements to include: basic math, geometry, trigonometry, and proving parts. G-code and/or conversational programming required.
- Set-up mills by installing and adjusting three to four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops and stock pushers, and indicating vices and trimming heads.
- Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position. Verify setting by measuring positions, first-run part and sample work pieces, and adhering to international standards.
- A minimum one year of work experience as a CNC Machinist or CNC Machine Operator, or successful completion of an Associate’s Degree in machining.
** JFC Skilled Trades specializes in placing candidates into great positions that match their skill set and align with their career goals. Please feel free to reach out to learn about all the reasons how JFC Skilled Trades can help you find your next great opportunity!
For additional information contact, Carley Bobb at 717-791-8095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org **