Camp Hill, Pennsylvania/Direct hire
Remote Options Available!
JFC is looking to add an experienced B2B sales professional to our team of Account Executives. Voted one of the Best Places to Work in PA for 10 years, JFC continues to grow and gain recognition as one of the top recruiting firms in the US. Clients depend on us to provide insights into the local labor market and help their businesses grow by finding the right people.
Our sales team is heavily engaged in the local business community through networking, building relationships and seeking out new business on a daily basis. If you’re committed to success and you’ve been looking for a reputable, ethical organization to represent in a role with unlimited potential, we’re looking for you! Staffing and Recruiting is a dynamic industry with tremendous growth opportunities!
What it takes:
- A true passion for working with people—every minute of every day
- A love for the sales process and building customer relationships
- A desire to join a fun, family work environment encouraging team bonding activities and fun in the workplace
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Persistence and self-motivation
- An unwavering dedication to provide excellent customer service and support all customers in an ethical manner
- Flexibility to change tasks quickly
- The ability to prioritize tasks and approach each one with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Curiosity, and a little bit of competitiveness
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred (but not required)
What JFC Offers:
- Meaningful work and the chance to positively impact others’ lives
- An entrepreneurial environment encouraging individual input and ideas
- A focus on professional development
- Top Performer Club with multiple tiers in which you can earn trips, half-day Fridays in summertime, extra PTO, and more!
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- Employee-run and individualized community service program
- Base salary plus a newly enhanced bonus plan with no cap!
- Profit Sharing
- Equipment and resources in order to work efficiently from home!
Why Work for JFC?
JFC is a family-owned company and has been doing business in Central PA for over 45 years. JFC has been listed in Harrisburg Magazine's Simply the Best list for 14 years, has been on ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing list for 7 years, and named one of the Best Places to work in PA for 10 years–most recently in 2020!
Where Can You Go to Learn More?
- Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Check out #whyJFC and #JFCdifference on social media
- Watch this video
- Visit our website!
At this time, JFC's offices are closed to the public and most employees are working partially or fully remote. Our COVID Safety Plan follows recommendations and guidelines from the CDC and OSHA to ensure safety and comfort of all employees who visit our offices.